For our team, we are currently looking for:
Industrial Robots Programmer
The employed person will be responsible for industrial robots programming, design and installation projects carrying, and start-up of robotic cells.
– Master or Engineer Degree in such fields: Automatics and Robotics, Electrionics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
– Knowledge of Industrial Robots Programming (KUKA, FANUC, ABB) is not required, but will be an asset,
– Sufficient knowledge of foreign language to work abroad (english or german required, other foreign languages will be an asset),
– Computer literate,
– B category driver licence,
– be able to work flexible hours.
Conditions of Enployment:
Firstly three months trial employment contract, than permanent employment contract. Please send your application, which includes CV and letter of motivation, to email@example.com writting in topic of the email: “Industrial Robots Programmer”.
Please include in your CV following information: I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 28 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).